Abdominal Detox Massage (Chi Nei Tsang)
Stress and tensions accumulated in the abdominal cavity can cause tangling and knotting of our internal pathways, nervous systems, blood vessels and lymph nodes that concentrate and interact in the body's control centre - the abdomen.
Chi Nei Tsang literally means "working the energy of the internal organs". It involves gentle but deep touch to the abdomen designed to clear the internal organs of blockages, stagnancy and congestion, and to detoxify, tone and energize, all with a view to enhancing healthy organ functioning.
- improves vital organ functioning
- relieves tension, reduces pain
- enhances body awareness
- improves blood and lymphatic circulation and metabolic functions
- balances heart rate and regulates breathing patterns to improve relaxation
- removes toxins, boosts immune system
- balances body energy by releasing blockages
Chi Nei Tsang comes to us from the Taoist sages of ancient China, where it has been extensively practised for centuries. In addition to the above benefits, it may help clients with a wide variety of problems such as intestinal blockages, cramps, knots, scar tissue, headaches, menstrual cramps, poor blood circulation, back pain and many other ailments. After treatment, the resulting improvement of organ functioning and renewed feelings of well-being often create an enhanced ability to manage daily stress and negative emotions.
ABDOMINAL DETOX MASSAGE